This full-day executive/ senior management training course will empower management to realistically assess the risks and opportunities on blockchains/cryptocurrencies to make informed decisions about the future of their business.
At the end of the course participants should be able to:
• Understand the fundamental principles of blockchains and distinguish different variants of the technology
• Understand different applications of blockchains such as crypto currencies, smart contracts and notary applications
• Confidently communicate the impact of blockchains to colleagues
• Understand how blockchain technologies are being used today to resolve business problems
• Recognise the regulators view of blockchain
• Identify the risks and the opportunities that blockchains offer
• Map a clear strategic roadmap to leverage the benefits of this new technology for their own business.
The course is a mixed of lectures, group exercises, and group discussions.
The course is held online via Zoom and requires a minimum of 5 participants.